City of Springfield, MO
Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of City of Springfield, MO
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.228 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.1705 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.699 Department of Energy Carbon Capture and Sequestration Program Amendments Act of 2011 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "City of Springfield, MO" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for City of Springfield, MO
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5563–P–01 Home Investment Partnerships Program: Improving Performance and Accountability; and Updating Property Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA None 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011