City of Sacramento, CA
Campaign Finance$29,510 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of City of Sacramento, CA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.433 Natomas Basin Flood Protection Improvements Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1002 Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 S.543 Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 H.R.668 Secure High-voltage Infrastructure for Electricity from Lethal Damage Act H.R.1610 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2011 H.R.2827 To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to clarify provisions relating to the regulation of municipal advisors, and for other purposes. H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.1837 San Joaquin Valley Water Reliability Act H.R.2095 Energy Conservation Through Trees Act
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "City of Sacramento, CA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for City of Sacramento, CA
- Toggle 3 FRA City of Sacramento - Waiver Petition 2012
- Toggle 2 FRA City of Sacramento - Waiver Petition 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of Limitation on Claims Against Proposed Public Transportation Projects 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Diabetes Mellitus 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Availability of Draft Chemical Risk Assessments; Public Comment Opportunity: 1,3,4,6,7,8-Hexahydro-4,6,6,7,8,8,-hexamethylcyclopenta[g]-2-benzopyran (HHCB) (CASRN 1222-05-5) 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Reports, Forms and Record Keeping Requirements; Agency Information Collection Activity Under OMB Review (Consolidated Justification of Vehicle Owner’s Manual Requirements for Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Equipment – OMB 2127-0541 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Dinotefuran; Notice of receipt of application to register a new food use 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011