City of Norfolk, VA
Campaign Finance$19,675 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of City of Norfolk, VA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Urban Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5350 North Korea Sanctions and Diplomatic Nonrecognition Act of 2010 H.R.5350 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3182 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3635 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3636 Science Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "City of Norfolk, VA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for City of Norfolk, VA
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Texas Gas Transmission, LLC; technical conference 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Recently Posted EPA Rules and Notices from FR Feed. Unknown
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA 2008 Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Specifications 2007
- Toggle 1 NOAA 2009 Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Specifications 2008