City of Jacksonville, FL
Campaign Finance$82,820 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of City of Jacksonville, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Urban Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1619 Livable Communities Act of 2009 H.R.4690 Livable Communities Act of 2010 H.R.413 Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 2009 H.R.5766 S.1611 Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 2009 S.3194 Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 2009 S.3642 PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2010 H.R.607 Broadband for First Responders Act of 2011 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.28 Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "City of Jacksonville, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for City of Jacksonville, FL
- Toggle 2 FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation; Notice of Availability and Request for Comment on the Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Jacksonville Aviation Authority (JAA) Launch Site Operator License at Cecil Field, Florida (FL) 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 1 FRA Georgetown Loop Railroad - Waiver Petition 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Fareed H. Ansari, President of Diversified Mechanical Systems vs. Jacksonville Aviation Authority 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units 2003
- Toggle 1 FRA Federal Railroad Administration - 2009 Information Collection Notices 2009
- Toggle 1 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; Constitutionality of Federal Contracting Programs for Minority-Owned and Other Small Businesses; FAR Case 2009-016 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009