City of Jackson, MS
Campaign Finance$11,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of City of Jackson, MS
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.1495 Comprehensive Health Care Reform Act of 2009 H.R.1495 Gold Reserve Transparency Act of 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3082 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2010, Part II H.R.3671 Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "City of Jackson, MS" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for City of Jackson, MS
- Toggle 3 EPA Procedures for Implementing the National Environmental Policy Act and Assessing the Environmental Effects Abroad of EPA Actions 2005
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5500–FA–07 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Housing Choice Voucher Family Self-Sufficiency (HCV–FSS) Program for Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 2005
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of Daniel Musen 2007
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5100-N-01 Notice of HUD’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2007 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) Policy Requirements and General Section to the FY2007 SuperNOFA for HUD’s Discretionary Programs 2007
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5414–Fa–01 Funding Awards: Housing Choice Voucher Family Self-Sufficiency Administrative Fee (Fiscal Year 2009) 2010
- Toggle 1 NRC Application for Renewal of Facility Operating License 2011
- Toggle 1 EEOC Disparate Impact Under the ADEA 2008
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5200–FA–03 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Housing Choice Voucher Family Self Sufficiency Program for Fiscal Year 2008 2009