City & County of Denver
Campaign Finance$178,752 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of City & County of Denver
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Urban Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1586 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.2533 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Venue Reform Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.1586 Security Enhancement and Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.6473 Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2010, Part IV
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "City & County of Denver" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for City & County of Denver
- Toggle 1 DOT Special rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 1 ESA Request for Information on the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for City & County of Denver
- Toggle 9 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services 2008
- Toggle 4 EPA National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan; The National Priorities List 1983
- Toggle 4 DOT Special rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 2 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 1 TSA Protection of Sensitive Security Information 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Lead Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 DOT U.S. - China Air Services 1999
- Toggle 1 EPA Industrial Combustion Coordinated Rulemaking FACA 2004
City & County of Denver:
Federal Spending1 grant
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|City & County Of Denver||2001||Employment And Training Administration||WIA YOUTH OPP GR - COMPETITIVE AWARDS||$5,000,000|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "City & County of Denver" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee