Citizens United is a conservative non-profit organization in the USA. Its president and chairman is David Bossie.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Harry ReidOppose $209,491 Sharron E. AngleSupport $209,491 Dina TitusOppose $124,970 Dina TitusOppose $14,570
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 38 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Citizens United" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Citizens United
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Citizens United
- Toggle 6 CMS Citizenship Documentation Requirements 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA San Joaquin Valley 2008 PM2.5 Plan 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA General Solicitation for Data Related to Hydraulic Fracturing 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 2 APHIS Dow AgroSciences LLC; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Corn Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Implementation of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act Request for Comments (Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking) 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA is proposing to approve state implementation plan (SIP) revisions submitted by the State of California on February 3, 2009, relating to reformulated gasoline (RFG) and diesel fuel sold or supplied as motor vehicle fuels in California. 2009