Campaign Finance$904,484 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Citibank
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 291 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Citibank" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Citibank
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Public Comments on Interim Review of Country Eligibility for Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea and Niger for Benefits Under the African Growth and Opportunity Act 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulation of Retail Foreign Exchange Transactions 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Virgin America Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2005
- Toggle 1 OSHA INDOOR AIR QUALITY - Part 5 of 6 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Citibank
- Toggle 72 Request for Information Regarding an Initiative To Promote Student Loan Affordability 2013
- Toggle 25 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 23 ED Higher Education Act, Title IV, Student Loans 2012
- Toggle 9 OCC Community Reinvestment Act Regulation Hearings 2010
- Toggle 8 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 8 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Private Education Loans and Private Educational Lenders 2011
- Toggle 7 OTS Unfair or Deceptive Acts or Practices 2008
- Toggle 7 DOT Foreign Air Carrier Plans to Address Needs of Families of Victims of Aircraft Accidents 1998
- Toggle 5 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of SabreTech, Inc. - Complaint - CP00SO0001 2000
Federal Spending1 loan
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
|Citibank||2011||Export-Import Bank Of The U.S.||EXPORT GUARANTEED/INSURED LOANS||$1,080,000|
Advisory Committees9 people on 7 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Citibank" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of State 3 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Small Business Administration 3 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Commerce 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Office of the United States Trade Representative 1 person on 1 committee