Campaign Finance$5,100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of CITGO Petroleum
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Homeland Security,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 S.2191 H.R.2355 Making Opportunities Via Efficient and More Effective National Transportation Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2477 Chemical Facility Security Authorization Act of 2009 H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 H.R.564 Superfund Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2067 Protecting America's Workers Act H.R.2194 Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 H.R.3183 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 49 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "CITGO Petroleum" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for CITGO Petroleum
- Toggle 9 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA OK011 Oklahoma Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility, and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations (OK-34) 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA 40 CFR part 65, Subpart J - National Uniform Emission Standards for Equipment Leaks and Ancillary Systems 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Identification of Additional Classes of Facilities for Development of Financial Respnsibility Requirements Under Section 108(b): Notice and Request for Comment 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Action to Ensure Authority of State and Local Air Permit Programs to Regulate All Pollutants Elsewhere Subject to Regulation Under the Clean Air Act 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA TX110 Texas Revisions to 30 TAC Chapter 116, RE: Best Available Control Texhnology (BACT) in Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permitting, Texas Rule Project No. 2010-005-116-PR, submitted to EPA July 16, 2010 (TX-298, 6-77) 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Georgia Regional Haze 2010