Cincinnati Stock Exchange
The National Stock Exchange (NSX) is an electronic stock exchange located in Chicago, Illinois. It was founded in 1885 in Cincinnati, Ohio, as the Cincinnati Stock Exchange. In 1976, under the leadership of Bernie Madoff , it closed its physical trading floor and became an all-electronic stock market. The Cincinnati Stock Exchange moved its headquarters to Chicago in 1995, and changed its name to the National Stock Exchange on November 7, 2003. It was formerly a subsidiary of the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cincinnati Stock Exchange" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cincinnati Stock Exchange
- Toggle 1 SEC Findings, Opinions, and Orders of the Commission: Application of BOX Options Exchange LLC for Registration as a National Securities Exchange 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: BOX Options Exchange LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Applications for Registration as National Securities Exchange: Miami International Securities Exchange, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Joint Industry Plan: Approval of Addition of BATS-Y Exchange, Inc., as a Participant to National Market System Plan 2011