Chwat & Co
Campaign Finance$5,974 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Chwat & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount University of Oklahoma $160,000 American Radio Relay League $160,000 National Burglar & Fire Alarm Assn $100,000 Command & General Staff College Fdtn $80,000 Newington-Cropsey Fdtn Academy of Art $80,000 Performance Friction Corp $80,000 Electronic Security Assn $60,000 Army Historical Foundation $40,000 25th Infantry Division Memorial Fund $30,000 Chesterfield Partners $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.275 S.292 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2009 H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.1177 5-Star Generals Commemorative Coin Act H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.1680 Long-Term Care Life Safety Act of 2009 H.R.1939 Electronic Life Safety and Security Systems Federal Background Check Act of 2009 S.455 Five-Star Generals Commemorative Coin Act S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.2160 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Enhancement Act of 2009
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary April 18, 2013 American Radio Relay League Spectrum issues Distracted Driving View registration March 4, 2013 National Association of State Agencies for Surplus Property acquiring and distributing equitably federal personal property to public agencies and other eligible entities. View registration