Chrysler Group LLC (pronounced /ˈkraɪslər/) is a multinational automaker headquartered in the Detroit suburb of Auburn Hills, Michigan. Chrysler was first organized as the Chrysler Corporation in 1925.
Campaign Finance$1,810 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Chrysler LLC" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Chrysler LLC
- Toggle 2 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA 2010 Fuel Economy Report 2011
- Toggle 1 USCBP Informal Entry Limit and Removal of a Formal Entry Requirement 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA NPRM Update FMVSS Number 124 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 MARAD USMMA Mallory Pier: Environmental Assessment and FONSI 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Petitions for Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Petition for Exemption From the Federal Motor Vehicle Motor Theft Prevention Standard; General Motors Corporation 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Petition for Exemption From the Federal Motor Vehicle Theft Prevention Standard; Chrysler 2012
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.