The Christian Coalition was an Evangelical Christian political party operating in New Zealand. It was an alliance of the now-defunct Christian Heritage Party and the Christian Democrats, New Zealand's two fundamentalist Christian parties. The Christian Coalition did not meet with the success that it hoped for, and was eventually dissolved.
Campaign Finance$265,045 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Christian Coalition
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Christian Coalition $17,230,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Health Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Arts & Entertainment
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3 No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act H.J.RES.1 Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States. H.J.RES.41 Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States. H.R.2560 Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011 H.J.RES.41 H.R.217 Title X Abortion Provider Prohibition Act H.R.358 Protect Life Act H.R.2706 Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 H.J.RES.9 Disapproving a rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency relating to the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants from the Portland Cement Manufacturing Industry and Standards of Performance for Portland Cement Plants. H.J.RES.11 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to balance the Federal budget.
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Christian Coalition" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Christian Coalition
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Christian Coalition
- Toggle 3 HHS Rescission of the Regulation entitled "Ensuring That Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices in Violation of Federal Law"; Proposal 2009
- Toggle 2 TREAS Prohibition on Funding of Unlawful Internet Gambling 2007
- Toggle 2 FRA Locomotive Engineer Certification Hearing 2002
- Toggle 2 FRA Locomotive Engineer Certification Hearing - Engineer M. L. Pope 2002
- Toggle 2 FRA Locomotive Engineer Certification Hearing - Engineer R. L. Fortenberry 2002
- Toggle 1 FEC Request for Comment on Enforcement Process 2013
- Toggle 1 HHS Ensuring that Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices In Violation of Federal Law 2008
- Toggle 1 FRA Request for Administrative Review and Hearing - Paul F. Newman 2006
- Toggle 1 FEC Coordinated Communications 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Initiate a Rulemaking Procedure to Adjust the Text of a Smokeless Tobacco ("ST") Product Warning Label Statement 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Christian Coalition" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee