Children At Risk
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Children At Risk
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
RegulationsMentioned in 372 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Children At Risk" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Children At Risk
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Children At Risk
- Toggle 52 EPA Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program 2005
- Toggle 43 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 37 CMS Rehabilitation Services: State Plan Option 2010
- Toggle 36 EPA Label Statements Regarding Third-Party Endorsements and Cause Marketing Claims 2007
- Toggle 34 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Lead 2006
- Toggle 32 CMS Citizenship Documentation Requirements 2010
- Toggle 28 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 25 NHTSA National Academy of Science Study and Future Fuel Economy Improvements Model Years 2005-2010 2002
- Toggle 23 ACF Child Care and Development Fund Program 2013
- Toggle 19 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone; Listing of Substitutes for Ozone-Depleting Substances-N-Propyl Bromide 2002