Children At Risk
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Children At Risk
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
RegulationsMentioned in 126 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Children At Risk" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Children At Risk
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Children At Risk
- Toggle 25 NHTSA National Academy of Science Study and Future Fuel Economy Improvements Model Years 2005-2010 2002
- Toggle 15 FNS Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC): Revisions in the WIC Food Packages 2006
- Toggle 12 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 10 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 10 FNS Nutrition Standards in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs 2007
- Toggle 7 FDA Deeming Tobacco Products To Be Subject to the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as Amended by the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act; Regulations on the Sale and Distribution of Tobacco Products and Required Warning Statements for Tobacco Products 2014
- Toggle 6 FNS National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 5 FDA Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels 2012
- Toggle 5 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Child Restraint Systems Plan 2000
- Toggle 4 FWS Removing the Gray Wolf from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Maintaining Protections for the Mexican Wolf by Listing It as Endangered 2013