The Chickasaw Nation is a federally recognized Native American nation, located in Oklahoma. They are one of the members of the Five Civilized Tribes. The Five Civilized Tribes were differentiated from other Indian reservations in that they had semi-autonomous constitutional governments and delegates in the U.S. House of Representatives. The Chickasaw Nation was created after the Chickasaws were removed to Indian Territory in the 1830s.
Campaign Finance$2,972,866 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Chickasaw Nation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Natural Resources,
- Small Business,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2335 Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act of 2011 H.R.1063 Strengthening Medicare And Repaying Taxpayers Act of 2011 H.R.3263 Lake Thunderbird Efficient Use Act of 2011 S.802 Lake Thunderbird Efficient Use Act of 2011 H.R.4031 To provide that claims presented to an Indian Health Service contracting officer pursuant to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act on or before October 31, 2005, involving claims that accrued after October 1, 1995 and on or before Sep H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1546 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act of 2011 S.2389 A bill to deem the submission of certain claims to an Indian Health Service contracting officer as timely.
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Chickasaw Nation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Chickasaw Nation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Chickasaw Nation
- Toggle 3 BIA 25 CFR 162 - Leases & Permits 2011
- Toggle 2 FNS Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations: Income Deductions and Resource Eligibility 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 IRS Indian Tribal Governmental Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 EIB Agency Information Collection Activities: Comment Request for form EIB 99-14 Trade Reference Form 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Nutrition Labeling of Standard Menu Items in Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 DOC American Indian and Alaska Native Consultation and Coordination Policy 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List 404 Species in the Southeastern United States as Endangered 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Chickasaw Nation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 2 people on 2 committees