Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2008 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cheniere Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary April 10, 2013 Cheniere Energy Inc. Issues regarding LNG View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cheniere Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cheniere Energy
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Prevention Thru People - Control Room Management 2007
- Toggle 2 USCG Clearwater Port LLC Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application - Notice and Request for Comments 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Sabine Pass LNG, L.P. 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Blanket Authorizations: Cheniere Creole Trail Pipeline, L.P. 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice Of Filings 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Emissions from New Marine Compression-Ignition Engines at or Above 30 Liters per Cylinder; Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 1 FERC Application For Preliminary Permit; Motions To Intervene, And Protests: Borough of Weatherly, PA 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Dianne Rodman, 888 First Street, NE., Room 6B-02, Washington, DC 20426, (202) 502-6077,<A HREF="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</A>. Kim A. Nguyen, 888 First Street, NE., Room 63-11, Washington, DC 20426, (202) 502-6105,<A HREF="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</A>. 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008