Chambers, Conlon & Hartwell
Campaign Finance$4,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Chambers, Conlon & Hartwell
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Short Line & Regional RR Assn $680,000 Canadian National Railway $640,000 Municipality of Anchorage, AK $480,000 Metra Northeast IL Regional Commuter RR $480,000 National Railroad Const & Maint Assn $480,000 Short Line Tax Policy Coalition $470,000 Alaska Railroad Corp $400,000 Capital Metropolitan Transport Authority $400,000 RailAmerica Inc $330,000 Kansas Dept of Commerce $260,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.672 Short Line Railroad Rehabilitation and Investment Act of 2011 H.R.721 Short Line Railroad Rehabilitation and Investment Act of 2011 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.49 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Oct. 17, 2014 U.S. RAS Association-Midwest No bill number educate Members and staff on green asphalt applications; encourage a greater use of recycled materials and improved performance for green asphalt application View registration