CFIDS Assn of America
Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of CFIDS Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Sheridan Group $1,240,750
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "CFIDS Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for CFIDS Assn of America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for CFIDS Assn of America
- Toggle 2 FDA Use of Opiate Analgesics in Various Patient Population inclu 2001
- Toggle 2 FDA Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA PDUFA V Patient-Focused Drug Development; Public Meeting and Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC DaVita, Inc.; Analysis of Agreement Containing Consent Orders To Aid Public Comment 2005
- Toggle 1 CDC 2005
- Toggle 1 CMS Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request 2006
- Toggle 1 CDC Agency information collection activities; proposals, submissions, and approvals 2006