Center for Coastal Conservation
Campaign Finance$267,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Center for Coastal Conservation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Center for Coastal Conservation $470,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.21 Ocean Conservation, Education, and National Strategy for the 21st Century Act S.1255 Flexibility in Rebuilding American Fisheries Act of 2009 H.R.1584 Flexibility in Rebuilding American Fisheries Act of 2009 H.R.6316 Fishery Conservation Transition Act S.3594 Fishery Conservation Transition Act H.R.6537 Improving Care for Kidney Patients Act of 2010 H.R.21 Oceans Conservation, Education, and National Strategy for the 21st Century Act H.R.6537 Sanctuary Enhancement Act of 2008 H.R.21 Reclaiming Individual Liberty Act H.R.1584 To amend title 23, United States Code, to exempt maintenance activities from certain analysis requirements.
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Center for Coastal Conservation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Center for Coastal Conservation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Center for Coastal Conservation
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request for a Clean Air Act Waiver to Increase the Allowable Ethanol Content of Gasoline to 15 Percent 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Lead Fishing Sinkers and Ammunition Components 2010
- Toggle 1 Billfish Conservation Act of 2012, P.L. 112-183 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Regulation to Mitigate the Misfueling of Vehicles and Engines with Gasoline Containing Greater than Ten Volume Percent Ethanol and Modifications to the Reformulated and Conventional Gasoline Programs 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Marianas Trench Marine National Monument, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, et al.; Monument Management Plan, Comprehensive Conservation Plans, and Environmental Assessment 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Atlantic Highly Migratory Species, Bluefin Tuna Management; Amendment 7 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA National Standard 10 Guidelines 2011