Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cenovus Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cenovus Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cenovus Energy
- Toggle 4 DOS Notice of 30 Day Public Comment Period Regarding the National Interest Determination for TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P.’s Presidential Permit Application 2014
- Toggle 3 DOS Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions for New Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 2 EPA Sierra Pacific Industries- Anderson Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit Major Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 OMB Technical Support Document: Technical Update of the Social Cost of Carbon for Regulatory Impact Analysis Under Executive Order 12866 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Modified Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 DOS Amended Notice of Intent To Prepare a Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS) and To Conduct Additional Scoping for the Proposed Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership Line 67 Expansion Project 2014
- Toggle 1 BOEM Oil and Gas Lease Sale 193 Second Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement; Chukchi Sea Planning Area, Outer Continental Shelf, Alaska OCS Region 2014