Catfish Farmers of America
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Catfish Farmers of America
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.496 A bill to amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act to repeal a duplicative program relating to inspection and grading of catfish. H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 H.R.4296 To amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act to repeal a duplicative program relating to inspection and grading of catfish. H.R.5973 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2375 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Catfish Farmers of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Catfish Farmers of America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Catfish Farmers of America
- Toggle 4 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Guidance for Industry on Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Controls, Fourth Edition 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food For Animals 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Initiate Rulemaking Procedures to Reduce Human Exposure to Mercury Levels From Commercial Fish Sold in the U.S Particularly for Children, Women Childbearing Age, Pregnant and Nursing Women 2011
- Toggle 1 CRC Meetings: New Mexico Advisory Committee 2011
- Toggle 1 CRC Meetings: Louisiana Advisory Committee 2011