Catawba Indian Nation
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Catawba Indian Nation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs
RegulationsMentioned in 43 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Catawba Indian Nation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Catawba Indian Nation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Catawba Indian Nation
- Toggle 6 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Region 4 States; 110(a)(2)(D)(i)(II) Infrastructure Requirement for the 1997 and 2006 Fine Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Redesignation and Mainteance Plan: South Carolina (York County) portion of the Charlotte 1997 8-hour ozone nonattainment area 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Mississippi; 110(a)(2)(G) Infrastructure Requirement for the 1997 and 2006 PM2.5 NAAQS and South Carolina 1997 and 2006 PM2.5 110(a)(1) and (2) Infrastructure Requirements 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Clean Data Determination for the Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill, NC-SC 1997 8-hour Ozone Nonattainment Area 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval of Interstate Transport for the 2006 24-Hour Fine Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standards For Florida, Mississippi and South Carolina 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA South Carolina PM2.5 PSD Increments & End-of-Year SIP Revisions 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA CA: Determination of Attainment for the Sacramento Nonattainment Area for the 2006 Fine Particle Standard; California; Determination Regarding Applicability of Clean Air Act Requirements 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Catawba Indian Nation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee