Carpi, Clay & Smith
Campaign Finance$12,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Carpi, Clay & Smith
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount San Diego State Univ Research Foundation $380,000 City of Anaheim, CA $250,000 Los Angeles County, CA $240,000 San Diego County Water Authority $240,000 California Earthquake Authority $230,000 California Independent Petroleum Assn $160,000 Port of Stockton $160,000 City of Barstow, CA $160,000 Port of Long Beach $160,000 Tulare County, CA $160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.637 Earthquake Insurance Affordability Act H.R.3125 Earthquake Insurance Affordability Act H.R.759 Federal Lands Counterdrug Strategy Act H.R.1416 Crime Victim Restitution and Court Fee Intercept Act S.639 SCAAP Reauthorization Act H.R.470 Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.638 SCAAP Reimbursement Protection Act of 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Feb. 3, 2014 San Joaquin County, CA Veterans health care; Airport innovation funding; MAP-21 reauthorization; Federally Qualified Health Center application, Title IV-E foster care; Funding for local infrastructure projects; Tax-exempt status of municipal bond interest; View registration