Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Carolina Beach
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 90 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Carolina Beach" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Carolina Beach
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Carolina Beach
- Toggle 15 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Northwest Atlantic Ocean Distinct Population Segment of the Loggerhead Sea Turtle 2012
- Toggle 12 NPS Special Regulations, National Park Service, Cape Hatteras National Seashore, Off-Road Vehicle Management 2011
- Toggle 8 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 5 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011
- Toggle 5 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Hydraulic Fracturing Chemicals and Mixtures Under the Toxic Substances Control Act 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Notice of Availability of Draft Criteria and Request for Scientific Views 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 4 FWS Eastern Small-footed Bat and Northern Long-eared Bat 2011