Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Carbon FiberView all lobbying data for Carbon Fiber Sources: OpenSecrets.org
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Carbon Fiber" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Carbon Fiber
- Toggle 8 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Forward-Looking Advanced Braking Technologies 2012
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellaneous Amendments Pertaining to DOT Specification Cylinders 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Information Collection: Control Number 1625-0089 60 Day Notice; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Legal Interpretation on FMVSS 567 to Requestor 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Motorcycle Helments 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2012-NM-XXX-AD Airworthiness Directives 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of Request to Rescind Buy America Waiver for Minivans and Minivan Chassis 2012