Campaign Finance$16,950 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Capitoline Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount PPG Industries $370,000 Manchester Bidwell Corp $170,000 Unisys Corp $160,000 180s LLC $80,000 Seton Hill University $60,000 Samueli Institute $50,000 Amputee Coalition of America $20,000 Truston Technologies $10,000 Conemaugh Health System $0 Noble Biomaterials $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.0000 H.R.2608 Small Business Program Extension and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.J.RES.79 Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2012 H.R.3023 National Program for Arts and Technology Act of 2011