Capital Region Airport Commission
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Capital Region Airport Commission
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2200 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 S.3216 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.3011 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act of 2011 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.6326 Fair and Impartial Recruitment Act of 2010 H.R.3082 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2010, Part II
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Capital Region Airport Commission" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Capital Region Airport Commission
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Capital Region Airport Commission
- Toggle 44 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 26 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 20 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2004
- Toggle 9 DOT Interim slot rules at LaGuardia Airport (exemptions for air service to small and nonhub airports -- limited to aircraft with a seating capacity of less than 71) 2000
- Toggle 4 DOT Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Nondiscrimination on Basis of Handicap in Air Travel Re Smoke-Free Airports 1996
- Toggle 4 DOT Potomac Air, Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2000
- Toggle 3 EPA Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Airport Deicing Category 2004
- Toggle 3 DOT 2013 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2013
- Toggle 2 DOT Proposed Policy Statement - Proposed Policy Encouraging Metropolitan Planning Organizations and Airport Operators to Cooperate in Transportation Planning 1997
- Toggle 2 DOT Order Instituting New York/ Newark- Cancun Combination Service Proceeding 2005