Capital Market Services
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Capital Market Services
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Capital Market Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Capital Market Services
- Toggle 1 SEC Registration of Municipal Advisors 2013
- Toggle 1 EIB FRN AP088724XX Chile 2014
- Toggle 1 EIB EIB-2014-0040 2014
- Toggle 1 EIB China AP088793XX - Air China 2014
- Toggle 1 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Applications and Temporary Orders: GE Asset Management Inc., et al. 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment on the Proposed Model for Plant-Specific Adoption of TSTF-432, Revision 1 2012