Capital District Physicians' Health Plan
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Capital District Physicians' Health Plan
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.3162 Children's Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 S.2499 Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP Extension Act of 2007 H.R.3162 Public Safety Officer Family Health Benefits Act H.R.6331 Generating Antibiotic Incentives Now Act of 2010 S.2449 Sunshine in Litigation Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Capital District Physicians' Health Plan" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Capital District Physicians' Health Plan
- Toggle 1 DOD TRICARE; Morbid Obesity 2008
- Toggle 1 HHS Planning and Establishment of State-Level Exchanges: Request for Comments Regarding Exchange-Related Provisions in Title I of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Request for Information: Health Care Quality CMS-9962-NC 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, and Children’s Health Insurance Programs; Additional Screening Requirements, Application Fees, Temporary Enrollment Moratoria Payment Suspensions and Compliance Plans for Providers and Suppliers 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT 2007, 2008, 2009 US-China Air Services and Combination Frequency Allocation Procedure 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Medical Loss Ratios; Request for Comments Regarding Section 2718 of the Public Health Service Act 2010