Campaign Finance$18,335 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Capital Concepts
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Savings Coalition of America $1,030,415 Lockheed Martin $734,590 Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems $51,600 American Institute of Chemical Engineers $24,727 College Savings Foundation $0 Hyperknowledge Europe $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2167 Automatic IRA Act of 2007 S.1141 Automatic IRA Act of 2007 H.R.5160 SAVE Act of 2008 H.R.1645 Financial and Economic Literacy Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.2458 Universal Higher Education and Lifetime Learning Act of 2007 H.R.2669 College Cost Reduction Act of 2007 H.R.4191 Let Wall Street Pay for the Restoration of Main Street Act of 2009 S.638 Financial and Economic Literacy Improvement Act of 2009 S.1230 College Saver's Credit Act of 2007 S.1501 Universal Higher Education and Lifetime Learning Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Capital Concepts" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Capital Concepts
- Toggle 1 OTS Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework--Basel II 2007
- Toggle 1 OTS Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework 2006
- Toggle 1 FDIC Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework -- Basel II 2007
- Toggle 1 FDIC Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework 2006
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Average Fuel Economy Standards, Passenger Cars and Light Trucks, Model Year 2011 2009
- Toggle 1 OCC Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework 2006
- Toggle 1 FRS Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework 2006
- Toggle 1 OCC Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework — Basel II 2007
- Toggle 1 FRS Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework -- Basel II 2007