Cape Wind Assoc
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cape Wind Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1397 Incentivizing Offshore Wind Power Act H.R.3238 Incentivizing Offshore Wind Power Act S.559 Securing America's Future with Energy and Sustainable Technologies Act H.R.1682 American-Made Energy Act of 2011 H.R.2172 Utilizing America's Federal Lands for Wind Energy Act H.R.2173 Advancing Offshore Wind Production Act H.R.2176 Clean Energy Promotion Act S.1510 Clean Energy Financing Act of 2011 H.R.2782 Wind Energy Research and Development Act of 2011 S.1741 Community Wind Act
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cape Wind Assoc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cape Wind Assoc
- Toggle 109 BOEM Notice of Preparation of an Environmental Assessment (EA) for Cape Wind Associates, LLC (CWA) Construction and Operations Plan (COP) 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Sector Operations Plans and Allocations for Fishing Year 2012 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Lobster Effort Control and Trap Transferability for Areas 2 and Outer Cape 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf Offshore Rhode Island and Massachusetts – Call for Information and Nominations 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Assessment (EA) for Commercial Wind Lease Issuance and Site Characterization Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore Rhode Island and Massachusetts 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5477–N–01 Federal Property Suitable as Facilities to Assist the Homeless 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Information Collections 1625-0005; 1625-0024; 1625-0036; and 1625-0061 - 60 Day Notice and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Rule to Implement a Targeted Acadian Redfish Fishery for Sector Vessels 2012