Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Canfor Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Canfor Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Canfor Corp
- Toggle 2 ITA Notice of Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review: Certain Softwood Lumber Products From Canada 2005
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and the Availability of the Framework Document for Fluorescent Lamp Ballasts 2007
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Parts and Accessories Necessary for Safe Operation; Protection Against Shifting and Falling Cargo 2005
- Toggle 1 FTC FTC FRDOC Temporary Docket Unknown
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Canada’s Expression of Interest in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Premerger notification waiting periods; early terminations 2006
- Toggle 1 AMS Softwood Lumber Research, Promotion, Consumer Education and Industry Information Order Unknown
- Toggle 1 ITA Initiation of Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Administrative Reviews 2006
- Toggle 1 ITA Notice of Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review: Certain Polyester Staple Fiber from the Republic of Korea 2005
- Toggle 1 ITA Notice of Amended Final Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review: Certain Softwood Lumber Products From Canada 2006