Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Canada Pension Plan Investment Board" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Toggle 1 TREAS Regulations Pertaining to the Mergers, Acquisitions, and Takeovers by Foreign Persons 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 1 FTC Early Terminations of Waiting Periods under the Premerger Notificaiton Rules 2014
- Toggle 1 SEC Revisions to the Cross-Border Tender Offer, Exchange Offer, and Business Combination Rules and Beneficial Ownership Reporting Rules for Certain Foreign Institutions 2008
- Toggle 1 IRS Income of Foreign Governments and International Organizations 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Commission Guidance and Revisions to the Cross-Border Tender Offer, Exchange Offer, Rights Offerings, and Business Combination Rules and Beneficial Ownership Reporting Rules for Certain Foreign Institutions 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Chicago Midway International Airport 2006
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting Requests for Early Termination of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2012