Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids
Campaign Finance$46,169 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids $395,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1256 Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act H.R.3293 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011 S.982 Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.5178 Smuggled Tobacco Prevention Act of 2010 H.R.5297 Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 S.3288 Smuggled Tobacco Prevention Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 36 dockets; Submitted to 21 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids
- Toggle 5 FDA Regulation of Tobacco Products; Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Section 905(j) Reports: Demonstrating Substantial Equivalence for Tobacco Products; Availability 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff; “Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents” in Tobacco Products as Used in Section 904(e) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act; Availability 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Guidance for Industry: Enforcement Policy Concerning Rotational Warning Plans for Smokeless Tobacco; Availability. 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Food and Drug Administration Staff and Tobacco Retailers on Civil Money Penalties and No-Tobacco-Sale Orders for Tobacco Retailers; Availability. 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Approved Tobacco Retailer Training Program; Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Advisory Committee; Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee; Establishment 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Reevaluate Applications and Create Appropriate Incentives and Make Available the Most Effective Smoking Cessation Products 2010
- Toggle 1 TTB Implementation of Statutory Amendments Requiring the Qualification of Manufacturers and Importers of Processed Tobacco and Other Amendments Related to Permit Requirements, and the Expanded Definition of Roll-Your-Own Tobacco 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids
- Toggle 22 FDA Regulation of Tobacco Products; Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 18 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
- Toggle 6 FDA Reevaluate Applications and Create Appropriate Incentives and Make Available the Most Effective Smoking Cessation Products 2010
- Toggle 6 FDA FDA is Requesting Data, Information, and Views and Hosting a Web-Based Public Meeting to Discuss Issues Related to the Development of an Enforcement Action Plan 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Impact of Dissolvable Tobacco Use on Public Health; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Tobacco Product Advertising and Promotion to Youth and Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Implementation of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act Request for Comments (Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking) 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Alter the Manner in which the Agency Reviews Drug Approval Applications for and Regulates Nicotine Replacement Therapy Medications 2010
- Toggle 3 TTB Standards for Pipe Tobacco and Roll-Your-Own Tobacco 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Enforcement Action Plan for Promotion and Advertising Restrictions; Availability 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Campaign For Tobacco Free Kids" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee