Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Cameco Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1280 To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. H.R.2054 Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011 S.109 A bill to amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. S.1154 Honoring Promises to Service-Disabled Veterans Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Cameco Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Cameco Corp
- Toggle 4 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2012
- Toggle 4 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 2 NRC Issuance and Availability of Draft Regulatory Guide 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Strata Energy, Inc., Ross In Situ Recovery Uranium Project, Crook County, Wyoming; Notice of Materials License Application, Opportunity to Request a Hearing and to Petition for Leave to Intervene, and Commission Order Imposing Procedures for Access to Sensitive Unclassified Non-Safeguards Information for Contention Preparation 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Health and Environmental Protection Standards for Uranium and Thorium Mill Tailings (40 CFR Part 192) 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Bruce Power, Inc. - Request for Competent Authority Approval 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Draft Regulatory Issue Summary Regarding Submittal of Amendments for Processing of Equivalent Feed at Licensed Uranium Recovery Facilities 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012