Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Calstart-Westart
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.298 Charging America Forward Act H.R.1367 Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2011 S.734 Advanced Vehicle Technology Act of 2011 S.1001 Alternative Fuel Vehicles Competitiveness and Energy Security Act of 2011 S.1201 National Fish Habitat Conservation Act S.1285 Hybrid and Electric Trucks and Infrastructure Act S.1351 Battery Innovation Act of 2011 H.R.3374 Hybrid Truck Incentives Improvement Act S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Calstart-Westart" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Calstart-Westart
- Toggle 3 Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA California Air Resources Board In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Yard Trucks and Two-Engine Sweepers Authorization Request 2012
- Toggle 1 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA California Air Resources Board Request for Waiver of Preemption for Low Emission Vehicle and Zero Emission Vehicle Regulations (“Advance Clean Car Program”) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011