California State University/Monterey Bay
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California State University/Monterey Bay
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California State University/Monterey Bay" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for California State University/Monterey Bay
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California State University/Monterey Bay
- Toggle 6 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Boundary Expansion of Cordell Bank and Gulf of the Farallones National Marine Sanctuaries; Intent to Prepare Draft Environmental Impact Statement; Scoping Meetings 2012
- Toggle 1 NIFA Hispanic-Serving Agricultural Colleges and Universities Certification Process 2011
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Investment Companies: Early Stage SBICs 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 1 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Request for information (RFI) regarding development of test procedures and efficiency standards and/or labels for commercial and industrial pumps 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Termination of the Southern Sea Otter Translocation Program 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "California State University/Monterey Bay" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 1 person on 1 committee