California State University/Fullerton
Campaign Finance$13,232 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California State University/Fullerton
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California State University/Fullerton" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California State University/Fullerton
- Toggle 1 NIFA Hispanic-Serving Agricultural Colleges and Universities Certification Process 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval San Joaquin Valley APCD Rules 4570, submitted April 5, 2011 and 4565, submitted August 24, 2007; Final published under Docket EPA-R09-OAR-2011-0789. 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA California Air Resources Board Request for Waiver of Preemption for Low Emission Vehicle and Zero Emission Vehicle Regulations (“Advance Clean Car Program”) 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Bayer CropScience; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Soybean Genetically Engineered to Tolerate the Herbicides Glyphosate and Isoxaflutole 2012
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Investment Companies: Early Stage SBICs 2011
Advisory Committees4 people on 4 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "California State University/Fullerton" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 3 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee