California State Assn of Counties
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California State Assn of Counties
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Natural Resources,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1234 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. H.R.1291 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes, and for other purposes. S.638 SCAAP Reimbursement Protection Act of 2011 S.639 SCAAP Reauthorization Act S.676 A bill to amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. H.R.2427 Flood Control Facility Maintenance Clarification Act H.R.2599 PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2389 Environmental Review Cooperation Act S.1692 County Payments Reauthorization Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California State Assn of Counties" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for California State Assn of Counties
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California State Assn of Counties
- Toggle 5 FWS Endangered Status for the Sierra Nevada Yellow-legged Frog and the Northern Distinct Population Segment of the Mt Yellow-legged Frog, Threatened Status for the Yosemite Toad 2012
- Toggle 5 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Sierra Nevada Yellow-legged Frog, the Northern Distinct Population Segment of the Mt Yellow-legged Frog, and the Yosemite Toad 2012
- Toggle 2 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Eligibility Changes under the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (CMS-2349-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 DOI DOI Regulatory Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Determination of Governmental Plan Status 2011