California Rice Commission
Campaign Finance$100,140 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California Rice Commission
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Food Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.177 Gold Hill-Wakamatsu Preservation Act H.R.2419 Military Personnel War Zone Toxic Exposure Prevention Act H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.3240 Farm bill
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California Rice Commission" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California Rice Commission
- Toggle 3 EPA Clothianidin Registration Review 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Registration Review for Thiobencarb 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA SJV APCD Rule 4103 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementations Plans; California Air Resources Board – In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Truck and Bus Regulation, Drayage Truck Regulation and Ocean-Going Vessels Clean Fuels Regulation 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Utah; Smoke Management Requirements for Mandatory Class I Areas under 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011