California Polytechnic State University
Campaign Finance$1,100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California Polytechnic State University
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 30 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California Polytechnic State University" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California Polytechnic State University
- Toggle 2 EPA Deferral of Application of the Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Title V Programs to CO2 emissions from Bioenergy and Other Biogenic Sources 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To Delist Eureka Valley Evening-primrose and Eureka Valley Dunegrass and Reclassify the Tidewater Goby, San Clemente Island Broom, San Clemente Island Bush-mallow, and San Clemente Island Indian Paintbrush from Endangered to Threatened 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Parkersburg-Marietta, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual Standard redesignation and maintenance plan 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Steubenville-Weirton, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual Standard redesignation and maintenance plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Wheeling, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual Standard redesignation and maintenance plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA GHG New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Virginia- Deferral for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Emissions from Bioenergy and other Biogenic Sources Under the Prevention of Significant Deterioration Program 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Maize Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2012
Federal Spending7 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|California Polytechnic State University||2012||Education, Department Of||GRANT PROGRAM||$4,149,228|
|California Polytechnic State University||2012||Education, Department Of||GRANT PROGRAM||$3,988,501|
|California Polytechnic State University||2011||Education, Department Of||GRANT PROGRAM||$3,729,749|
|California Polytechnic State University||2012||Education, Department Of||GRANT PROGRAM||$3,551,953|
|California Polytechnic State University||2011||Student Financial Assistance Programs||GRANT PROGRAM||$2,033,918|
|California Polytechnic State University||2011||Student Financial Assistance Programs||GRANT PROGRAM||$1,791,789|
|California Polytechnic State University||2011||Education, Department Of||GRANT PROGRAM||$1,746,979|
Advisory Committees7 people on 4 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "California Polytechnic State University" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 7 people on 4 committees