California Farm Bureau Federation
Campaign Finance$376,139 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California Farm Bureau Federation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount California Farm Bureau Federation $660,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Food Industry,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 H.R.1259 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.359 To reduce Federal spending and the deficit by terminating taxpayer financing of presidential election campaigns and party conventions. H.R.1309 Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2357 Fighting Fraud in Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.4281 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California Farm Bureau Federation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for California Farm Bureau Federation
- Toggle 1 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 Migratory Bird Permits; Removal of Bronzed Cowbird, Shiny Cowbird, and Yellow-billed Magpie from Depredation Order 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Removal of the Valley Elderberry Longhorn Beetle from the Federal List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Policy on Interpretation of the Phrase "Significant Portion of Its Range" 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA West Coast Salmon FMP Amendment 16 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California Farm Bureau Federation
- Toggle 5 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 5 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementations Plans; California Air Resources Board – In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Truck and Bus Regulation, Drayage Truck Regulation and Ocean-Going Vessels Clean Fuels Regulation 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; Reasonably Available Control Technology for Ozone 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 2 Migratory Bird Permits; Revision of Depredation Order for Migratory Birds in California 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA California Transport SIP for the 1997 ozone and 1997 PM-2.5 standards - Prongs 1-2 (Significant Contribution to Nonattainment, Interference with Maintenance) 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "California Farm Bureau Federation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee