California Assn of Winegrape Growers
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California Assn of Winegrape Growers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Beverage Industry,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.390 Family Farm Preservation and Conservation Estate Tax Act H.R.2164 Legal Workforce Act S.2375 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.1831 Conservation Easement Incentive Act of 2009 H.R.2414 AgJOBS Act of 2009 H.R.2737 Child Protection Compact Act of 2009 H.R.3524 Family Farm Preservation and Conservation Estate Tax Act H.R.4314 (Unknown) S.1038 AgJOBS Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California Assn of Winegrape Growers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for California Assn of Winegrape Growers
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California Assn of Winegrape Growers
- Toggle 2 TTB Revision of Vintage Date Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR GENERALIZED SYSTEM OF PREFERENCES (GSP): NOTICE REGARDING THE INITIATION OF THE 2011 ANNUAL GSP PRODUCT AND COUNTRY ELIGIBILITY PRACTICES REVIEW AND DEADLINES FOR FILING PETITIONS 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR 2013 Special 301 Review 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2011 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Spring 2011 2011