California Assn of Sanitation Agencies
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California Assn of Sanitation Agencies
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.908 Full Implementation of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act H.R.916 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 S.473 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 H.R.402 National Infrastructure Development Bank Act of 2011 H.R.1802 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 H.R.3544 To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to limit citizens suits against publicly owned treatment works, to provide for defenses, to extend the period of a permit, to limit attorneys fees, and for other purposes. S.939 Sustainable Water Infrastructure Investment Act of 2011 H.R.2765 Sunshine on Conflicts Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California Assn of Sanitation Agencies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California Assn of Sanitation Agencies
- Toggle 2 EPA Poly(hexamethylenebiguanide Registration Review Docket 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposal for Enhancing Stakeholder Input in the Pesticide Registration Review and ESA Consultation Processes and Development of Economically and Technologically Feasible Reasonable and Prudent Alternatives 2012
- Toggle 2 Triclosan Registration Review Docket 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Dichlobenil Registration Review 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Nanosilver Registration Review Docket 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Prallethrin Registration Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Fipronil Registration Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval San Joaquin Valley APCD Rules 4570, submitted April 5, 2011 and 4565, submitted August 24, 2007; Final published under Docket EPA-R09-OAR-2011-0789. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Permethrin Registration Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011