California Assn of Realtors
Campaign Finance$12,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of California Assn of Realtors
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount California Assn of Realtors $170,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2483 Increasing Homeownership Opportunities Act H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.61 Helping Families Save Their Homes in Bankruptcy Act of 2009 H.R.37 Systematic Foreclosure Prevention and Mortgage Modification Act H.R.83 Homeowners Insurance Protection Act of 2009 H.R.200 Helping Families Save Their Homes in Bankruptcy Act of 2009 H.R.436 Certain Estate Tax Relief Act of 2009 H.R.498 Capital Gains and Estate Tax Relief Act of 2009 H.R.587 H.R.600 FHA Seller-Financed Downpayment Reform Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "California Assn of Realtors" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for California Assn of Realtors
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for California Assn of Realtors
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5271–P–01 SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act: HUD Responsibilities Under the SAFE Act 2009
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5352–A–01 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA): Strengthening and Clarifying RESPAs (Required Use) Prohibition 2010
- Toggle 1 TREAS Public Input on Reform of the Housing Finance System 2010
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5377–N–04 Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals: Housing Trust Fund 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010