Campaign Finance$2,410 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Butler, Mitch
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Tehama-Colusa Canal Authority $220,000 Nau, John L III $220,000 Composite Technology Corp $160,000 National Shooting Sports Foundation $120,000 Boone & Crockett Club $110,000 City of Washington, DC $100,000 Leading Edge Aviation $80,000 Agridrain Inc $70,000 Million Conservation Resource Group $50,000 Resources Law Group $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- District of Columbia,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Computers & Information Tech
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.510 H.R.3534 Consolidated Land, Energy, and Aquatic Resources Act of 2009 S.632 Firearms Fairness and Affordability Act