Campaign Finance$3,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Bushnell
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
RegulationsMentioned in 617 dockets; Submitted to 62 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Bushnell" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Bushnell
- Toggle 6 IRS Guidance for Tax-Exempt Social Welfare Organizations on Candidate-Related Political Activities 2013
- Toggle 5 NHTSA National Academy of Science Study and Future Fuel Economy Improvements Model Years 2005-2010 2002
- Toggle 5 DOS Notice of 30 Day Public Comment Period Regarding the National Interest Determination for TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P.’s Presidential Permit Application 2014
- Toggle 3 FNS Nutrition Standards in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs 2007
- Toggle 3 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 3 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 3 APHIS Animal Welfare; Petition to Develop Regulations to Prohibit Public Contact with Potentially Dangerous Animals 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Surface Transportation Reauthorization 2002
- Toggle 2 FWS General Regulations for Areas Administered by the National Park Service and the Fish and Wildlife Service 2008
- Toggle 2 FWS Removing the Gray Wolf from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Maintaining Protections for the Mexican Wolf by Listing It as Endangered 2013
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Bushnell
- Toggle 36 BLM Oil and Gas; Hydraulic Fracturing on Federal and Indian Lands 2013
- Toggle 35 DOS Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 34 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) 2005
- Toggle 34 DOS Notice of 30 Day Public Comment Period Regarding the National Interest Determination for TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P.’s Presidential Permit Application 2014
- Toggle 31 NHTSA National Academy of Science Study and Future Fuel Economy Improvements Model Years 2005-2010 2002
- Toggle 31 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 27 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 25 DOT Review of Data Filed by Certificated or Commuter Air Carriers to Support Continuing Fitness Determinations Involving Citizenship Issues 2003
- Toggle 23 EPA Rule to Reduce Interstate Transport of Fine Particulate Matter and Ozone ;Clean Air Interstate Rule, (CAIR) 2003
- Toggle 22 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
Federal Spending6 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Bushnell Inc.||2011||LASER RANGEFINDERS FOR THE M320 GRENADE LAUNCHER.||$5,701,500|
|Bushnell Inc.||2008||BUSHNELL LASER RANGEFINDERS||$3,559,815|
|Bushnell Inc.||2010||M320 LASER RANGE FINDERS||$2,904,615|
|Bushnell Inc.||2008||BUSHNELL LRF||$2,762,865|
|Bushnell Inc.||2010||DELIVERY ORDER 0005 AGAINST BASIC CONTRACT W52H09-08-D-0343 FOR 7,000 EACH LASER RANGEFINDERS||$2,205,000|
|Bushnell Inc.||2010||M320 LRF||$1,905,750|
Advisory Committees3 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Bushnell" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Small Business Administration 1 person on 1 committee