Burley Tobacco Growers Cooperative Assn
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Burley Tobacco Growers Cooperative Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Burley Tobacco Growers Cooperative Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Burley Tobacco Growers Cooperative Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Burley Tobacco Growers Cooperative Assn
- Toggle 2 FAS Recently Posted FAS Rules and Notices. 2005
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Public Comments to Compile the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers and Reports on Sanitary and Phytosanitary and Standards-Related Foreign Trade Barriers (Standards-Related Measures) 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Menthol in Cigarettes, Tobacco Products; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA Site Tours Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Prohibit Menthol as a Characterizing Flavoring of Cigarettes and Cigarette Smoke 2013
- Toggle 1 AMS Tobacco Report: Notice of Request for Extension of a Currently Approved Information Collection 2013