Buchanan County, MO
Campaign Finance$1,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Buchanan County, MO
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3074 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.6947 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2009 S.1789 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.3181 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3182 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3258 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3289 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Buchanan County, MO" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Buchanan County, MO
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and Fiscal Year 2009 Rates; Proposed Changes to Disclosure of Physician Ownership in Hospitals and Physician Self-Referral Rules; Proposed Collection of Information Regarding Financial Relationships Between Hospitals and Physicians 2008
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 1 MARAD Invitation for Public Commetns on a Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws for the Vessel L'ESPRIT LIBRE II 2008
- Toggle 1 RITA Paperwork Reduction Act Notice 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System for Long-Term Care Hospitals RY 2008: Proposed Annual Payment Rate Updates, and Policy Changes; and Proposed Hospital Direct and Indirect Graduate Medical Education Policy Changes 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and Fiscal Year 2008 Rates; Correction 2007
- Toggle 1 STB Abandonment Exemption: Transit America, LLC, Buchanan County, MO 2008
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System for Long Term Care Hospitals RY 2009 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 1 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities—Update for FY 2009 2008