Bruce Fennie & Assoc
Campaign Finance$47,357 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Bruce Fennie & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Monroe County Water Authority $1,402,875 Monroe County Airport Authority $1,161,000 Monroe County Dept of Transportation $632,500 Monroe Community College $548,000 Monroe County $380,000 Smiths Detection $222,250 BAE Systems Integrated Defense Solutions $205,000 Cltn for Innovative Airport Screening $30,000 Monroe Newpower $30,000 Coalition/Innovative Airport Screening $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Homeland Security,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2010 (Unknown)